Tuesday 4 November 2008

Outing to Southern Ridges Park

When my sister was young, my father brought us to a forest in Thomson area. She always said, “Don’t go too fsr in.” Because she was scared that we would lose our way. On Wednesday Class 9A 8A and our class 7A went outing together to Southern Ridges Park. When we reached there my sister said, “Wait we cannot go back.” We crossed a bridge call Henderson waves. The scenery is nice and we took group photos. I like the scenery very much. The Henderson Waves is the highest overhead bridge in Singapore. It is 36 metre high. Next we walked to the Forest walk. The Forest walk is very long. But the scenery is not as good as that at Henderson Wave. Almost to the end of the walkway, we saw one family of monkeys. After a while, the father monkey was angry because a lot of people wanted to take photo with him. So we quickly walked away to the Leaf Bridge and we went to a garden called Hort Park to rest. It was a fun day and I hope I can go back again.

2 comments:

Serene Ho said...

Well done on the slide show! I'm so happy you were able to follow the instructions. In future, take your own photographs and put them up in your blog. :)

Aunty Serene

kin yong diary said...

Thank you for teaching me. It was Teacher Shadah follow the insturction. And Teacher Shadah teach me