Sunday 16 November 2008

On Saturday 15/11/08

On Saturday 15/11/08 it was my graduation day. When I was in school, I felt very scared because I don't know I need to go up on the stage or not. When I reached school and I saw the hall I told myself why so grand. When I went up the stage, I always looked at my sister because if I saw many people I would be scared. When the graduation ended, I went to take off the gown becauuse it was very hot. After a while I took some photo with Teacher Lanny. After a while I saw Teacher Cathryn. I asked Teacher Cathryn to take photo with me. I wanted to take photos with Teacher Cathryn because I would be leaving the school. But sometimes I went to Teacher Cathryn class I saw that she was busy. That day I was very happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kin Yong

I have helped to correct some of your spelling. Good writing.

Happy holiday
Teacher Lay Keong

Serene Ho said...

Congratulations on your graudation Kin Yong. I wish you and Jonathan could take a photo together.

Please continue to blog about your holiday and your new experience at SPD. 要加油!

Aunty Serene :)

Teacher Yi Hui said...

Hello Kin Yong!
Nice to see your blog - hope you enjoyed yourself during the graduation day even though you were 'nervous'!

Keep writing okie?
- Teacher Yi Hui