Sunday 26 October 2008

The Happiest Day in My life

When I am young I am a normal child, until five years old I don’t know why I kept on fall down. When I am nine years old suddenly my sickness became worsen. So I skip one year, so I ten years old I was at P3 but my sickness still one year worsen then one year. Until I was twelve years old suddenly my sickness was very worsen. So that thirteen years old I stop studying. That year I went to SGH, the doctor give us medicine to try then we got side effect our side effect is the whole body keep on shaking. So my mother goes to the media. Then got many people came to our house and visited my sister and I also got many people came to our house give us treatment. Until I was fourteen years old volunteers from Tzu Chi came to our house and said they wanted to bring us to Taiwan. When I was in Taiwan first thing the Taiwan doctors checkup for us. When one month later my sister started to operation. After two week, it was my turn Then when I came out from operation I found that I got no shaking, then It was my happiest day in my life.

I wish that I can walk by my own

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kinyong,

We met yesterday at the school. Hope you can still remember me (",). I have read about your news many years back from the paper and didn't expect to meet you in person. Hey! Nice meeting you, your sister and your mum. Take good care and hope to see more entry in your blog!!!

Aunty Neo